The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Enterprise Software: Product Brief
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Enterprise Software with Intel® Centrino® wireless products delivers best-in-class enterprise manageability with must-have features and tools for IT. Intel’s WLAN software for Microsoft Windows 7* combines simplified user interface design with advanced IT tools that improve security, reduce complexity, and save IT time and money. Based on years of enterprise IT administrator feedback, Intel® PROSet/Wireless Enterprise Software allows IT administrators to create and push Wi-Fi profiles, centrally control client software, and remotely enforce corporate network policies.
• IT Administrator Toolkit for remote Wi-Fi client configuration and management
• Profile Migration Tool for seamless conversion of client profiles from Microsoft Windows XP* to Microsoft Windows 7
• Adapter switching to conserve IP addresses and reduce Wi-Fi network congestion
• Simplified, consistent user interface design across Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows 7
• Intelligent troubleshooting and diagnostics tools to reduce IT support calls
• Easy user software reset to mitigate minor Wi-Fi connection issues
• Latest enterprise security support including WPA2 Enterprise and AES-CCMP
• Interoperability across IEEE 802.11 standards
Read the full Intel® PROSet/Wireless Enterprise Software Product Brief: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/wireless-products/proset-wireless-enterprise-software-brief.html
Rigorous Intel® Xeon® processor family tests track performance and efficiency in IT@Intel design center.
Intel® Integrated I/O merges the I/O controller onto the processor for reduced latency.
Using Intel® Node Manager on Intel® Xeon® processor 5500 series platforms.
Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® SSDs boost performance, enhancing AutoCAD* 2013’s new workflow.
For data center servers or cloud, new Intel® Xeon® processors combine flexibility with efficiency.
Real-time predictive analytics and business intelligence uncovers new performance, opportunities.