Intel agreement regarding WHQL
Upon receipt of the signed Intel agreement regarding WHQL, Intel grants reseller permission for Intel® Server Products, in accordance with Microsoft* procedures for granting permission.
Follow these instructions:
- Print two hard copies of the Intel agreement regarding WHQL (PDF).
- Complete the forms, and sign both hard copies of the original Intel agreement regarding WHQL.
- Mail the two original signed hard copies to:
5200 NE Elam Young Parkway
Hillsboro, OR 97124-6463
To expedite the approval process:
e-mail a scanned copy of the signed agreement to email@example.com.
When Intel receives the scanned copy, your company is added to the Intel master company list for the Microsoft reseller program.
Building systems using Intel Building Blocks, makes it considerably easier for system integrators to receive the Microsoft Designed for Windows* logo. This logo signifies that the system or device meets Microsoft standards for hardware compatibility with the specified Microsoft Windows* operating system.
Intel products are submitted to Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) for participation in the Windows logo program. Successful passage of the WHQL tests results in the following:
- Designed for Windows logo for qualifying Intel Building Blocks.
- Listing on the Microsoft Hardware Compatibility List (HCL).
- If you have any questions or problems completing the online Microsoft reseller submission, contact your Microsoft representative.
- If you have questions regarding Intel desktop or server products with the Microsoft logo, contact your Intel representative, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.