Intel® Solid-State Drives for Embedded Designs
Delivering high performance, secure and efficient storage solutions
Intel® Solid-State Drive products (Intel® SSDs) provide powerful, compact, and efficient storage solutions for the embedded designer. Products are available in a range of capacities and form factors to meet the performance and price-point needs of next-generation intelligent solutions for the Internet of Things.
Intel® Solid-State Drive 525 Series >
• mSATA form factor
• 30 GB – 240 GB capacities available
• Supports Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• Random reads of up to 50,000 IOPS1,2 and sequential reads of up to 550 MB/s3
• Random write performance of up to 80,000 IOPS4,5 and sequential writes of up to 520 MB/s3
Intel® Solid-State Drive 530 Series >
• M.2 (80mm), mSATA, and 2.5” form factors
• 80 GB – 480 GB capacities available
• Random reads of up to 48,000 IOPS6 and sequential reads of up to 540 MB/s3
• Random-write performance of up to 80,000 IOPS6 and sequential writes of up to 490 MB/s3
Intel® Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series >
• 2.5” and 1.8” SATA form factors
• 80 GB – 800 GB capacities available
• Low-read latencies of 50µs typical (500µs max for 99.9% of the time)
• Random reads of up to 75,000 IOPS7 and sequential reads of up to 500 MB/s8
• Random-write performance of up to 11,500 IOPS7 and sequential writes of up to 450 MB/s8
• Provides superior quality of service for video conferencing, big-data analytics, or virtual-client applications
Intel® Solid-State Drive Data Center Family for PCIe* >
• Non-volatile memory express (NVMe*) PCIe* 3.0 x4 interface
• 400 GB – 2000 GB capacities available
• Up to six times faster data-transfer speed than 6 Gbps SAS/SATA SSDs9
• Capable of reading data up to 2.8 GB/s and 460k IOPS and writing up to 1.9GB/s and 175k IOPS10,11
• High-endurance technology (HET) enables the DC P3700 series to achieve 10 drive writes per day12 over a 5-year drive life
Intel® EDC support
Access technical and sales assistance, register for an Intel EDC account, or manage your account.Contact us >
1. Performance varies by capacity.
2. Based on the Intel® Solid-State Drive 525 Series Product Specification.
3. Performance measured using Iometer* with queue depth equal to 32.
4. Random 4 KB write performance using an out-of-the-box SSD.
5. Performance measured using Iometer* with Queue Depth 32. Measurements are performed on 8GB of logical block address (LBA) range on a full SSD.
6. Performance measured using Iometer* with queue depth set to 32; measurements are performed on 8 GB of logical block address (LBA) range.
7. Performance measured using Iometer* with 4K Random Writes QD=32 on a full Logical Block Address (LBA) span of the drive.
8. Based on the Intel® SSD DC S3500 Series Product Specification.
9. Based on the Intel® Solid-State Drive DC S3700 Series Product Specification.
10. Performance varies by capacity and is measured using Iometer* with queue depth 128, for sequential workload queue depth 128 with single worker. For random workload queue depth 32, with 4 workers.
11. Measurements are performed on full span of logical block address (LBA) range on an SSD that is filled to capacity with data.
12. Using JESD218 standard with JESD219 workload, terabytes written (TBW).