Modify and Create Assessments
You can make many changes to assessments in your Personal Library within Assessing Projects. For example, you can:
- Delete ratings to describe only two or three levels of performance
- Add ratings to describe more than four levels of performance
- Reorder ratings to go from low to high
- Change rating levels from numbers to words such as Excellent, Good, Satisfactory, Developing, and so forth
- Change rating levels to points possible (create a scoring guide)
- Add or delete traits or items
- Modify descriptors to make them specific to a particular unit or project
- Change the language to make the assessment appropriate for a different age group
- Reorder traits (rows) or ratings (columns)
- Copy traits or items from another assessment.
You can also create your own assessments, adding traits and items of assessments in the Assessment Library.
Edit Assessment Information