No. Programmer Object File (.pof) is only for Intel® Quartus® Programmer when programming Intel® MAX® 10 devices.
To program Intel MAX 10 devices with 3rd party programmers, a Raw Programming Data (.rpd) file is required and can be generated by following steps:
1. Open the File -> Convert Programming Files... GUI.
2. Select Programming file type: Programmer Object File (.pof)
3. Select the appropriate Mode.
4. Click SOF Data in the window at the bottom then Add File... and add the SRAM Object file (.sof).
5. Check the Create config data RPD box.
6. Click Generate.