Three steps to disable fast boot.
- Pressing F2 during startup does not enter BIOS Setup.
- USB mice and keyboards are unavailable until after the operating system loads.
Disable Fast Boot from the power button menu. Access the power button menu with this sequence:
- Make sure the system is off, and not in Hibernate or Sleep mode.
- Press the power button and hold it down for three seconds and release it. The power button menu should display.
Tip: If the system boots to the OS after trying this procedure then you didn't hold the button quite long enough. If the system simply remains off after trying this procedure, then you held the button too long (longer than 4 seconds).
- Press F3 to disable Fast Boot.