Quick steps for Partner Admins to assign the Warranty role to employees
- How do I allow my employees to place warranty claims on behalf of our company?
- Can we use a generic/group email to submit Advanced Warranty Replacement (AWR) tickets?
The Warranty Requestor entitlement is required before employees can submit Advanced Warranty Replacement (AWR) requests online without the need for troubleshooting.
Only Partner Admins can assign the Warranty Requestor role to other employees. See instructions below.
It can take up to one business day for the changes to be reflected in the Online Support Center.
- Allow up to one business day for the changes to be reflected in the Online Support Center.T
- Partner Admins and Partner Admin Delegates do not need the Warranty Requestor Role; it is already built into Admin entitlements.
- The role is only available to Gold.Titanium accounts. (AWR is not available to Member accounts).
- The role is not available to the following Partner Roles, who are ineligible for AWR: FPGA, Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Guest
Instructions for providing the Warranty Requestor entitlement (Partner Admins only)
Log in to the Intel® Partner Alliance website.
Click the Company Profile link.
Click Responsibilities, then click Manage Personnel.
Select the employee name.
Select the box for Warranty Requestor Role under Access.