Intel® Software Guard Extensions (SGX) is a security technology built into Intel processors that helps protect data in use via unique application isolation technology. Selected code and data are protected from modification using hardened enclaves. SGX must be enabled on the platform before applications written for SGX can benefit from it.
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) is set to Software Controlled in BIOS.
- Operating system is installed in UEFI mode.
- Install the Intel SGX SDK for Windows.
- Open and build the sample app SampleSGXEnable in Visual Studio*.
- Run the SampleSGXEnable app as Administrator.
- Check that Intel SGX is Enabled in BIOS.