How to fix wake up issue on Intel® NUC
Can't wake up NUC after putting it into sleep or hibernate in Windows.
- Disable Fast Boot in Windows 10, refer to How to disable Windows 10 fast startup.
- Change BIOS (basic input/output system) settings.
- Access the BIOS for the Intel® NUC (F2)
- Press F9 to restore default settings.
- Click on Advanced
- Click on Power
- Click on Secondary power settings
- Uncheck PCIe ASPM Support
- Select Sleep Type Support，Click Modern Standby
- Press F10 to save the settings