Describes the steps to adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation settings in the Intel® Graphics Command Center.
- Monitor colors are too bright or too dark
- Brightness level is not comfortable
- Contrast is too high or too low
Caution: Adjusting color settings changes the color output for everything displayed and should be done only if needed.
Follow the steps below to change your color settings using the Intel® Graphics Command Center:
- Open Intel® Graphics Command Center:
- From the Windows Start Menu, search for Intel Graphics Command Center. Click the Intel Graphics Command Center icon to open the application.
- Click Display in the left navigational menu
- Select the Color tab.
- Ensure you are on a custom profile. The Default color profile is locked; to create a new profile, click the large Custom button.
- Adjust the Brightness, Color, Hue, or Saturation settings as desired.
Click Restore to Original Colors to revert any changes.
Monitors also typically provide a button or menu item for adjusting the color balance. See the monitor manual or contact the display manufacturer for more information.