What to do when a black screen appears while using the system.
Unable to resolve black screen while using the system.
Try the followings tips:
- Check if the screen is not on sleep mode.
- Check cable connection of the monitor and the one connected to the system to ensure proper connection.
- Use another monitor that is known to be working to exclude monitor issue.
- Use graphics card if you have a processor with the suffix line ending with the letter "F".
- Check if your BIOS is up to date.
When the system is up, be sure to load the latest driver for the display.
- Click the Windows* key and type Device Manager.
- Click Display adapters.
- Right-click the graphics device.
- Click Update driver.
If the issue is not resolved, we recommend contacting the system manufacturer for customized drivers. See Computer Manufacturer Support Websites.