Click or the question for details:
What are some of the key features of Neural Compute Stick?The Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick is a development and prototyping platform for machine intelligence at the edge:
- Profile, tune and compile your own neural networks for embedded applications
- Add machine intelligence capability to Linux systems with a USB Type-A port
- Develop and prototype with existing CNN models or use your custom trained networks
- Become a developer for the low-power high-performance Movidius™ VPU - a discrete VPU which is used in millions of smart security cameras, gesture controlled drones, industrial machine vision equipment, etc.
What kind of support can I get for the NCS?Intel® Neural Compute Stick Developer Zone is an active and vibrant developer community hosted by the makers of Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick. You can collaborate with fellow deep-learning developers, ask troubleshooting questions, share your thoughts & projects on deep-learning inference, etc. Register at Intel® Movidius™ Neural Network Community to be part of this community. Developer blogs detailing deployment and SDK tools can be found at Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick Blog.
What documentation is available for Neural Compute Stick?Please visit Get Started with Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS 2) for a quick getting started guide. For detailed documentation on the SDK and the API as well as release notes, visit Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute SDK and Movidius Neural Compute SDK Release Notes.
What developer tools are available for NCS?The Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick comes with a freely downloadable software developer kit called the Movidius™ Neural Compute SDK. Please visit Get Started with Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS 2) for more information. To download and install the SDK, please visit Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute SDK.
What is the Neural Compute SDK?The Movidius™ Neural Compute SDK is a collection of developer tools which can be used to develop machine intelligence inference applications for NCS.
What platforms and Operating Systems does the Neural Compute Stick work on?
- Ubuntu 16.04 installed on a physical x86_64 system
- Stretch running on Raspberry PI 3 Model B
- Ubuntu 16.04 VirtualBox instance running on Windows 10 or OSX