- Bluetooth could not be enabled
- In the Intel Wireless Bluetooth Properties on Device Manager it says “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)”. Tried to disable/enable the device then the error changed to “This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE”
- Yellow bang (!, exclamation mark) next to the device in device manager
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
How to fix it:
Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Perform a clean installation of drivers and reboot the computer.
- Remove any hardware you may added to the computer prior to the error message. There could be a device causing a hardware conflict or compatibility issues. The error Code 10 could be caused by a temporary problem in Device Manager or with the hardware. If so, a reboot might fix the Code 10 error.
- Replace the hardware. A problem with the hardware device itself might be causing the Code 10 error.
- Another possibility is that the device is not compatible with your system. You can check with the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). Click here for the list of OEMs.
Cause & More Information:
THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN USED BY OUR CUSTOMERS BUT NOT TESTED, FULLY REPLICATED, OR VALIDATED BY INTEL. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. ALL POSTINGS AND USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE.