Information about how to do the initial setup on an Intel® RAID Controller card.
RAID BIOS Prompt during POST isn't available.
Follow the below steps in order to get to the RAID array setup:
- Boot the system into the BIOS by pressing F2 during POST.
- Go to Advanced menu.
- Once in the Advanced tab, go to the PCI Configuration sub-menu.
- Go to Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Option ROM Control (The Intel® RAID Controller/Module should be at the bottom of the page).
- Select your Intel® RAID Controller.
- Enter in the Main Menu.
- Go to Configuration Management.
- Create the Virtual Drive.