In order to successfully access and play 4K video content via Netflix, your computer environment must meet the following requirements:
- Display (TV or monitor) supporting 4K@60hz.
- HDMI cable and HDMI ports (display and computer) must be HDCP 2.2 certified.
- A Netflix plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD.
- A steady Internet connection speed of 25 megabits per second or higher.
- Streaming quality set to Auto or High.
- An HEVC Video Extension must be installed. This enables compatible Windows® 10 devices to play video using the HEVC format in any app, including 4K and Ultra HD content.
|Note||These are third-party websites which we provide for your convenience only. We do not endorse any of the contents within this site, and any issues that may arise from following the information, solution, and/or recommendation herewith is solely the responsibility of its provider. We still highly recommend that you check your product documentation or contact your system manufacturer for technical support.|
|Understanding the Basics of 4K, Ultra High Definition, UHD, and 4K UHD|