To find the code name for your processors, follow the steps below:
- Note the number of the processors, use how to identify my processors.
- Go to Product Page Support.
- Locate the search field on the top right corner of the page and type in the number of your Intel® Processor, hit enter.
- Locate the Code Name on the processor page and under Essentials.
Example: Intel® Core™ Processor number i9-9900K
- Go to the Product Specification Page and type in the search box i9-9900K.
- On the product page of Intel® Core™ i9-9900K and under Essentials, locate the Code Name field. For this processor, the code name is Coffee Lake.
|How to Identify My Intel® Processors