|Note||If the following solution doesn't work for you, refer to the Intel® RAID Software User Guide.|
What are my options for silencing the alarm on Intel® RAID Controllers?
You can silence the alarm on Intel® RAID Controllers using the Intel® RAID Web Console. Under the Adapter operations you see two options:
- Silence Alarm: Silences the alarm until a new fail state is found
- Disable Alarm: Permanently disables the alarm until you enable it again
How do I disable the alarm in the BIOS?
- Reboot server.
- Access RAID BIOS when prompted using CTRL+R key.
- Move cursor to CTRL MGMT when RAID BIOS opens.
- Select enable under Alarm Control to have control on the alarm.
- A drop-down menu appears, which allows you to select disable to disable the alarm.
- RAID alarm is now disabled. Move down. Then click the Apply button.
- Exit RAID BIOS to reboot server.
You can also disable the alarm in the BIOS and refer to the alarm control: silence.