Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® Technology must be installed in order to access the guide. To see if you have Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology installed, follow the steps for your operating system.
Click or the topic for details:
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features. If Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology is listed, it is installed.
- Press the Windows button.
- Type Control Panel then tap or click Control Panel.
- Under View by, select Large Icons and then tap or click Programs and features. If Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology is listed, it is installed.
To access the user guide:
At the bottom of the screen, click the Bluetooth® icon in the task tray.
Click Open Settings.
Click the Shared Folder tab, and go to the bottom of the screen and click Folder Sharing Settings.
The user guide opens to Folder Sharing Settings. View the user guide for Bluetooth® Wireless Technology.
|Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® Technology|
|Features of Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® Technology|