How to Reset Intel® Entry Storage System SS4200-E to Defaults
To reset the system:
- Power on the system. Wait until it completes the startup sequence so that all front panel LEDs stop blinking.
- Press and hold the rear panel reset button until the front panel power button begins to blink (approximately 5 seconds):
- At this point, the system resets certain settings:
- Resetting the admin password
- Reverting to DHCP mode
- Resetting the system hostname
The system then restarts.
- After the system restart completes, the EMC Storage Manager can discover it, and you are able to reinitialize to the new environment.
Resetting the device to Factory Defaults deletes neither RAID (disk) configuration nor your data.