|Caution ||Intel does not recommend overclocking Intel® graphics frequencies. Overclocking might cause damage and can void your warranty. Intel recommends operating Intel graphics frequencies inside the documented specifications. Only qualified technically advanced users should attempt any overclocking procedures.|
Although not recommended, it is possible to overclock1 the graphics frequency (graphics ratio) for Intel® processors listed here.
|Note||Only the Intel® processors listed here are capable of overclocking the graphics frequency; other Intel processors are not.|
4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790K Processor with Intel® Z97 Express Chipset
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790K Processor with Intel® H97 Express Chipset
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4770K Processor with Intel® Z87 Express Chipset
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4770K Processor with Intel® H87 Express Chipset
- Intel Core i7 –H Series Processors:
- i7-xx30MX Processor
- i7-xx00MQ Processor
- i7-xx50HQ Processor
- i7-xx02MQ Processor
4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processors
- 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4690K Processor with Intel Z97 Express Chipset
- 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4690K Processor with Intel H97 Express Chipset
- 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4670K Processor with Intel Z87 Express Chipset
The following third-party website and forum are provided for reference2:
|Overclocking Intel® Processors|
1Warning: Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. Intel has not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. Intel has not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. Intel assumes no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
2Third-party links: The linked websites are not under the control of Intel, and Intel is not responsible for the content of any linked web site or any link contained in a linked web site. Intel reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Intel does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party web sites linked to this Intel web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.