Product Features and Requirements for Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility
Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) requirements
- Intel® Processor-based computer with a Windows® 10 or Windows 11* operating system.
- Supported Intel® Processors. Find the list of the supported Intel® Processors in the download page for the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, scroll down on the download page and look for "This download is valid for the product(s) listed below". Identify your Intel® Processor then check if it supports the Intel® XTU in the available list.
- Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility is only supported on Desktop, High-End Mobile, and High-End Desktop (HEDT) platforms. Intel® XTU is not supported on server, Celeron®, or Intel Atom® Processors.
- Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility software installed.
Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) features
- Configure various system performance settings from in a Microsoft Windows* environment. Available override controls include:
- Processor core and graphics frequencies
- Processor core and graphics voltages
- Memory timings
|Note||In order to get full access to CPU and memory controls, your motherboard BIOS should support altering of CPU and/or RAM values (usually applicable for Z- or X- chipsets). To get more info for supported controls contact your motherboard's manufacturer.|
- Change select configuration parameters without restarting your system.
- Individual stress tests available for CPU, graphics, and memory.
- The system information tab provides details about the motherboard, processor, and BIOS.
- Multiple hardware monitor options for temperature, voltage, and frequencies. You can track the monitors, allowing you to graph the variation in values.
- Ability to save a profile on your system for various performance configurations. Provides a one-click overclocking experience.
- The BIOS-less feature set allows you to overclock certain controls on your system based on the platform features available. You do not need to restart your system or interact with the BIOS directly.
|Common Issues and Resolutions for Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility|
|What is current limit throttling on Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)?|