Intel® My WiFi Dashboard has replaced the Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT) software application.
Intel My WiFi Dashboard has two versions: Full and Lite. The software version installed on your system depends on the following:
Full Version is installed if all of the following are true:
- A supported Intel® Centrino® wireless adapter is installed.
- Version 15.2.0 (or higher) of Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software is installed
Lite Version is installed if any of the following are true:
- A non-supported Intel® wireless adapter is installed
- A non-Intel wireless adapter is installed
- A supported Intel Centrino wireless adapter is installed but the wrong version of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software is installed
|Upgrade the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software to version 15.2.0 prior to upgrading Intel My WiFi Dashboard. Upgrading will make sure the Full Version of the dashboard is installed. Otherwise, the Lite Version is installed by default.
Non-supported Intel® wireless adapters:
- Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
- Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
- Intel® PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection
- Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
- Intel® PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Connection