Intel® Chipset software/drivers includes
- Intel® Chipset Device Software (Also known as the Chipset INF Utility): Useful in making sure that all Windows* INF files are installed for OS identification to reduce Yellow Bangs in Device Manager
- Intel® Graphics Drivers: Drivers for Intel® Graphics support
- Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver: USB driver for Legacy Platforms and operating systems that did not contain a USB 3.0 driver at install
If you purchased a pre-built system or third-party motherboard, contact your manufacturer for the latest updates and technical support information.
- Go to Download Drivers & Software (here you can find downloads for all supported Retail Intel products).
- Select Chipsets under the Select Your Product section.
- Use the product options on the left panel to refine the search results.
Support documentation available below: