|Caution ||Your computer manufacturer can customize drivers and software to enable or alter features, or provide improved operation on your computer. Contact the manufacturer for the latest updates and technical support information. |
To manually install the Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows 7*:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file.
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer and select Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the Intel® Graphics Controller and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse.
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called Graphics.
- Select the file called igdlh64 or igdlh.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Restart your computer.
To verify successful driver installation:
- Go to Device Manager.
- Double-click Display Adapter.
- Double-click the Intel graphics controller.
- Click Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version and Driver Date is correct.
|Uninstalling the Intel® Graphics Driver and Intel® Display HDMI/Audio Driver|
|How to Get the ZIP Version of the Graphics Driver|
|Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected|