October 12-13, 2022
The Intel Security Conference is an annual event that brings together Intel experts and invited customers to discuss the latest in security research, product development, and assurance practices. At Intel’s premier security event, you’ll have unique opportunities to hear from security experts and industry luminaries working across hardware, firmware, software, and end-to-end platforms.
You can expect:
- Diverse, insightful talks by senior executives and industry leaders
- Future-looking security research from academic and industry practitioners
- Lively panel discussion featuring leading women in security
- Demos of innovative Intel security solutions and research
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit for every session