Password Reset Instructions
If you were a myAltera user, you will continue to use your existing Altera Username to sign-in to Intel.com on or after July 30th. But you will need to create a new password when you first login to Intel.com. Please follow this link to reset your password:
At the Forgot Your Password screen, enter your Username, then click Submit.
You will receive an email notification with a link to Reset Password.
Recover My Password or Username
I forgot my password ›
I forgot my username ›
Unlock My Account
Intel.com user accounts are locked after 10 unsuccessful attempts. Wait 10 minutes and try again. If you are still unable to sign in, reset your password ›
Update My Password, Email, or Other Information
Change my password ›
To update your email or other information, please sign in to your account.
Create a Valid Password
- Eight (8) to fifteen (15) characters
- At least one alphabetic character (a-z, A-Z)
- At least one numeric character (0-9)
- At least one special character (#$%)
Do not use:
- Non-English characters
- Your username
- Three or more repeating characters, such as "1111" or "aaa"
- Any email address on record for the account
- A previous password
Create a Valid Username
Usernames are case sensitive and may contain letters, numbers, and these special characters:
- period (.)
- underscore (_)
- hyphen (-)
- at symbol (@)
If updating an existing username, sign in again after waiting a minute or two for the changes to apply.
Note: You may use an email address as your username; however, if your email address should change, your username will remain unaffected unless you update it by signing into your Intel account.
Using Internet Explorer* (IE)
If you experience problems viewing this site in IE*, you may need to disable the Compatibility View option. Compatibility View and related settings are found under the Tools menu in IE*. Refer to your browser help for instructions.
- Try a different browser. Internet Explorer is preferred, but Firefox* and Chrome* may also work.
- Enable cookies in your browser and clear your browser cache. Refer to your browser help for instructions.
- If you are not receiving expected emails from Intel, check your Spam or Junk folders.
- Check that your keyboard Caps Lock and Num Lock are off, and then retype your email and password.
Intel® Technology Providers ›
Resource & Design Center ›
For other sign in support questions:
Contact us by email ›