The Intel® AMT High Level Application Programming Interface (HLAPI) provides software developers with a simple interface to the Intel AMT features.
- Size: 2.9 MB
- SHA1: 3849A5DE6139430522A9B084502979AE087DA906
This release includes:
- Support for Intel AMT connectivity over TLS with an option to accept a self-signed certificate. Using a self-signed certificate allows the developer to initially enable a TLS connection with untrusted self-signed certificates. When moving towards productization, the developer should switch to use certificates provided by a trusted certificate authority. In absence of deployment of a trusted certificate authority, the WSMAN AMTAuthenticate()command must be used to verify that the endpoint is authentic Intel AMT Firmware.
- Bug fix: Added support for WPA3 wireless authentication method in the WiFi Configuration Samples
- Bug fix in the HardwareAsset sample
- Static code analysis fixes
Updated versions of these dlls:
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.