This download record includes the ice Linux* Base Driver version 1.0.4 for the E810 series devices.
- Size: 840.2 KB
- SHA1: F331D12D846FD3A91E525567007FE666945D6261
This release includes ice Linux* Base Drivers for Intel(R) Ethernet Network Connections.
The ice driver supports devices based on the following controllers:
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-C
Due to the continuous development of the Linux kernel, the drivers are updated
more often than the bundled releases. The latest driver can be found on
http://e1000.sourceforge.net (and also on http://downloadcenter.intel.com.)
See the readme for installation instructions, how to identify your adapter, command line parameters, additional features, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXVAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2