This download record includes the ice Linux* Base Driver version 1.6.7 for the E810 series devices.
- Size: 1,008.6 KB
- SHA1: 4F588915B68DED9C4450F2DA043B283CF7BA298B
Change Notice, September 1, 2021:
The Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack, Intel® Ethernet Adapter driver for E810 Series Devices under Linux and the Intel® Ethernet Controller Products Release 26.4 Release Notes have been updated. If you currently have the 26.4 Package installed and are re-running this package as a result of this Change Notice, please note the following:
Linux driver was updated with fixes for the following issues:
1. The driver allows multiple virtual functions to have the same MAC address. This requires that VF spook checking be disabled.
2. There is an improvement in latency for 2k and 4k size packets for TCP traffic.
3. The driver accurately reports AUI-C2C PHY type as KR ethtool link mode.
What Was Updated:
Linux driver v1.6.4 has been replaced with v1.6.7 for 100 GbE Intel® Ethernet Network Adapters and Intel® Ethernet Controller Products.
Release Notes for 26.4 have been updated with this information.
100 GbE Intel® Ethernet Network Adapters – only if you run into above mentioned issues on a Linux system
If you are affected by the issues listed above, it is recommended that you update to the Complete Driver Pack file. Otherwise, there is no need to update. The driver in the previously released package is still valid. All other files remain as is; there is no impact to other products.
This release includes ice Linux* Base Drivers for Intel® Ethernet Network Connections.
The ice driver supports devices based on the following controllers:
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-C
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXV
Due to the continuous development of the Linux kernel, the drivers are updated more often than the bundled releases. The latest driver can be found on http://e1000.sourceforge.net (and also on http://downloadcenter.intel.com).
See the readme for installation instructions, how to identify your adapter, command line parameters, additional features, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXVAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-2CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.