As of 17 February 2024, no functional, security, or other updates will be provided for Intel® Server S9200WK Family BIOS and Firmware Update Packages. Intel® Server S9200WK Family BIOS and Firmware Update Packages will no longer be available after 29 March 2024. All versions are provided as is. Intel recommends that users of Intel® Server S9200WK Family BIOS and Firmware discontinue use as soon as possible. Contains the Intel® Server System S9200WK Product Family BIOS and Firmware Update Package for UEFI. (2X010062)
- OS Independent
- Size: 26.6 MB
- SHA1: 944CA1615DB2E6ABE000C7D7858B1BAE04FB1C28
Intel highly recommends that you read the ReadMe_&_Update_Instructions-WKP.txt file in its entirety before performing the system update. Verifying that your system meets the documented requirements ensures a successful update and provides the most reliable system functionality after the update has completed.
This update package includes the following production-level system software updates:
- System BIOS: 2X010062
- ME Firmware: 04.03.03.260
- BMC Firmware: Purley_2.21.3b847efd
- FRUSDR: S9200WK_0.22_FRUSDR
Firmware update tools
Intel® Server System S9200WK Product Family
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements.
- All updates provided in this package are installed using the embedded UEFI operating environment only.
- Don't modify any of the script files. The scripts as written will provide the most reliable update experience.
- If for any reason the System BIOS, BMC Firmware, or FRU&SDR data need to be re-installed after the initial update has been performed, the package does include standalone script files that can be run individually. These files include: UpdBIOS.nsh, UpdMe.nsh, UpdFD.nsh, fwUpdateBMC.nsh, and updS9200WK.nsh. Do NOT use these files until after the system has been updated initially usingthe Startup.nsh file.
- Unzip the contents of the update package and copy all files to the root directory on a USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive to any available USB port on the server system to be updated.
- Power on the server.
- The system will automatically access the uEFI shell and begin the update process.
- Reboot the system after the update process has successfully completed.
Warning: Do NOT interrupt or reboot or remove power from your system during the update process. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System LWK2AC3PXXX01
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U5680A
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U4880A
- Intel® Server System S9232WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9256WK1HLC Compute Module