This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 32.3 MB
- SHA1: 77D01C3DB41FC4E456BB78CC79269B918A99C987
Do NOT use this Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
Minimal version of current BIOS and Firmware are required to perform a new BIOS and firmware update. If you try upgrading directly from an older BIOS version to a new version but not meet firmware requirements, the upgrade may fail. Before you perform a new BIOS and firmware update, please verify current BIOS and firmware versions on your server systems. To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0012
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.381
- BMC Firmware - 2.48.89b32e0d
- FRUSDR - 1.45
If the system doesn't currently meet the BIOS and firmware requirements, you must download a previously-posted System Update Package (SUP) from Other Versions list of this web page and update the system to the preceding described firmware revisions before updating the system to the firmware stack included in your downloaded Firmware Update Package. Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This Firmware Update Package supports 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor families.
This update package is for Intel® Server Board S2600BP family. This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0013
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.423
- BMC Firmware - 2.48.ce3e3bd2
- Read TA-1161 about implementation of password complexity rules for this BMC version
- FRUSDR - 1.45
- Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Firmware (DCPMM) - 01.02.00.5444
Firmware Update ToolsiFlash32_V14_1_Build15FWPIAUPD_v14_1_Build19FRUSDR_V14_1_Build17
- See the release notes and readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- This package contains BIOS recovery files. Refer to the BIOS recovery instructions in the BIOS release notes in this package.
- Click the link Readme (PDF) to download the BIOS update instructions in Simplified Chinese.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.