As of 17 February 2024, no functional, security, or other updates will be provided for Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family BIOS and Firmware Update Packages. Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family BIOS and Firmware Update Packages will no longer be available after 29 March 2024. All versions are provided as is. Intel recommends that users of Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family BIOS and Firmware discontinue use as soon as possible. This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.. (00.01.0016)
- OS Independent
- Size: 28.5 MB
- SHA1: 2763B257FDD60AD8A01370090614A197466E9D7A
Do NOT use this Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 00.01.0015
- ME Firmware - 04.00.04.340
- BMC Firmware - 1.74.ee39402a
- FRUSDR - 1.38
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This update package is for S2600BP family. This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 00.01.0016
- ME Firmware - 04.00.04.393
- BMC Firmware - 1.90.0cf6e935
- FRUSDR - 1.39
To run these updates, you must boot the system to the embedded UEFI shell.
- Refer first to the release notes and readme and update instructions files for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
- This package contains BIOS recovery files. Refer to the BIOS recovery instructions in the BIOS release notes in this package.
- Refer to the following P1 Operating System Installation Guides to work around the P2A ASPEED driver issue:
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System VRN2224BPAF6
- Intel® Server System VRN2224BPHY6
- Intel® Server System MCB2208WFAF5
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPAF2
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPHY1
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPAF1
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQ
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPS
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC