As of 17 February 2024, no functional, security, or other updates will be provided for Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family BIOS and Firmware Update Packages. Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family BIOS and Firmware Update Packages will no longer be available after 29 March 2024. All versions are provided as is. Intel recommends that users of Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family BIOS and Firmware discontinue use as soon as possible. This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE*, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 33.7 MB
- SHA1: A5C858F305506B25C13DA1972B485A8AC0C639F3
Do NOT use this OS-based Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 00.01.0015
- ME Firmware - 04.00.04.340
- BMC Firmware - 1.74.ee39402a
- FRUSDR - 1.38
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This download contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility and Windows* Preboot Execution Environment.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- BIOS: 00.01.0016
- ME: 04.00.04.393
- BMC: 1.90.0cf6e935
- FRUSDR: 1.39
- Refer first to the Release Notes.txt for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
- You must install this update package using Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) v14.1 build 19 or later.
- Refer to the following P1 Operating System Installation Guides to work around the P2A ASPEED driver issue: