This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600TP Family, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 20.9 MB
- SHA1: 14F501A1040EB94606D92176F6702E53F6F9A8F2
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 01.01.0019
- ME Firmware - 03.01.03.032
- BMC Firmware - 1.47.10181
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
Note: If your current BIOS is older than version 14, update to version 14 before updating to version 18 and above.
This update package includes the following production-level system software updates:
- System BIOS: R01.01.0024
- ME Firmware: 03.01.03.043
- BMC Firmware: 01.51.11142
- FRUSDR: 1.17
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware and software support requirements.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S2600TPR
- Intel® Server Board S2600TPFR
- Intel® Server Board S2600TPNR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TPR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TPFR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TPNR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24SR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP24STR
- Intel® Server Board S2600TPF
- Intel® Server Board S2600TP
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TPF
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600TP
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.