This course provides an overview of natural language processing (NLP) on modern Intel® architecture. Topics include:
- How to manipulate text for language models
- Text generation and topic modeling
- The basics of machine learning through more advanced concepts
By the end of this course, students will have practical knowledge of:
- Application of string preprocessing techniques
- How to apply machine learning algorithms for text classification and other language tasks
The course is structured around eight weeks of lectures and exercises. Each week requires three hours to complete.