Installing Intel® Software Development Products on computers without an internet connection.
Install using a License File
Note: See instructions below if you need to get your license file.
- Copy the license file onto your machine. The default license file directories are:
• Windows*: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses
• Linux*: /opt/intel/licenses
• Mac OS*: /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses
- Start the installation program
- On the Activation screen, select Choose alternative activation and click Next.
- Select Use a license file and click Next.
- Enter the path to your license file into the box or click Browse to browse to the license file using Windows Explorer.
- Click Next and proceed with the installation.
Instructions if you need to get your license file:
How Do I Get My License File for Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 or Intel® System Studio 2016? https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-do-i-get-my-license-file-for-intel-parallel-studio-xe-2016
For pre-2016 product see /content/www/us/en/develop/articles/resend-license-file.html
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.