Image Credit: Military & Aerospace Electronics, June 6, 2018.
- tpm2-tss v2.0.x
- Enhanced System API (ESAPI): supports cryptographic session operations and reduces programming complexity contributed by Fraunhofer SIT and enabled by Infineon.
- TPM Command Transmission Interface (TCTI): handles communications between the upper and lower layers of the stack.
- System API (SAPI): can provide a smaller footprint than ESPI, but it is more complex to use.
- Marshalling library (LibMU): provides a set of marshaling and unmarshaling functions for all data types defined by the TPM library specification.
- tpm2-tools v3.0.x: both low-level and aggregate command line tools that provide access to a TPM 2.0 compatible device from a shell environment.
- tpm2-abrmd v2.0: a system daemon implementing the TPM2 access broker (TAB) and Resource Manager (RM) specification. It manages multi-process synchronization to the TPM.
- tpm2 kernel driver: provides direct access to the TPM through the operating system kernel
- A test harness with ~80% test coverage between unit and integration tests, benefiting the collective testing and use by all users of the open source software code base.
- Continuous build and integration tasks: every commit and pull request is built automatically and run through our full test harness.
- Support for Linux and Microsoft* Windows operating systems.
- Regular release cadence.
For More Information
- TCG TSS 2.0 Overview and Common Structures Specification
- TCG TSS 2.0 Marshaling/Unmarshaling API Specification
- TCG TSS 2.0 TPM Command Transmission Interface (TCTI) API Specification
- TCG TSS 2.0 System Level API (SAPI) Specification
- TCG TSS 2.0 Enhanced System API (ESAPI) Specification
Editor’s Note: We’ve updated this blog to fix an inaccurate claim, and we would like to acknowledge our partners and contributors to this project.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.