Purpose of this Guide
Describe the use cases for machine and container images containing Intel® oneAPI toolkits and their components.
Please read and understand the EULA
Using Containers and VMs
Intel® oneAPI toolkits components may be used in containers and VMs. Common use cases include:
- Create an image which includes the installation of Intel components in the build script. An example is using a Dockerfile to build a Docker image.
- Create a container or VM with Intel components based on an image provided by Intel. An example is using the docker pull command to create a local image from Intel’s Docker hub.
- Create a container or VM and install the Intel components within the container via yum, apt, or download from the Intel website.
Except where indicated, components in the Intel® oneAPI toolkits are not redistributable. Images containing the installed Intel components which are not redistributable must observe restrictions as prescribed in the EULA.
Provided by Intel
- Intel provides pre-configured containers available to use: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/containers/full-catalog.html
- Github with image creators for Docker* and Singularity*: https://github.com/intel/oneapi-containers
- Docker hub: https://hub.docker.com/u/intel
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.