This document provides details about hardware, operating system, and software prerequisites for Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library
|Date||Version||Major Change Summary|
|November 2020||2021.1.1||Initial release|
|March 2021||2021.2.2||Q1 2021 release|
|June 2021||2021.4.0||Q2 2021 release|
|September 2021||2021.6.0||Q3 2021 release|
Supported Host Operating Systems
The following OS distributions are supported.
- Ubuntu* 18.04 LTS
- Ubuntu* 20.04 LTS
- Ubuntu* 20.10
- CentOS* 7.8 / Red Hat* Enterprise Linux 7.9
- CentOS* 8.2 / Red Hat* Enterprise Linux 8.2
- Windows 10
Recommended Hardware Platforms
- Intel® Core™ Processors (6th generation and higher)
- Intel® Xeon™ Processors (v5 and higher)
- Intel® Core™ X-Series Processors
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel® UHD Graphics for 9th, 10th and 11th Gen Intel® Processors
- Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Xe Max Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Graphics
- Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics
For Linux Users
- gcc/g++ version 7.4.0 or higher
For Windows Users
- Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2017 or higher
- Microsoft* Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or higher
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.