This document provides details about hardware, operating system, and software prerequisites for the Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool.
Supported Host Operating Systems
The following distributions are supported.
- Ubuntu* 20.04, 22.04 LTS
- Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 8.x, 9
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)* 15 SP3, SP4
- Fedora 36, 37
- Windows 10 (64 bit), 11
- Microsoft* Windows Server* 2019, 2022
Certain CUDA* header files may need to be accessible to the tool (Supported CUDA versions are: 8.0, 9.x, 10.1, 10.2, 11.0 ~11.8, 12.0 ~ 12.2)
- APIs in the 'dpct::' namespace built with Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler using C++17 and GCC7.5+
- Python* 3.0 or later (for intercept-build)
- Make* 4.0 or later (for intercept-build)
- GCC* 7.5 for SUSE, GCC* 9.4.0 for Ubuntu 20.04, GCC* 11.3.0 for Ubuntu 22.04, GCC* 8.5.0 for Red Hat 8, GCC* 11.2.1 for Red Hat 9, GCC* 12.1.1 for Fedora 36, GCC* 12.2.1 for Fedora 37 (These GCC versions are tested by Intel and known to work; other distributions may or may not work. If you have questions, access the Intel Community Forums when you need assistance. If you have Commercial Support, create a support ticket.)
- APIs in the 'dpct::' namespace built with Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler using C++17
- Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2019 or 2022
- Please refer to the "Eclipse" section in this link.
Microsoft* Visual Studio*
- Microsoft Visual Studio (version 2019 or 2022) needed if using Visual Studio IDE for development.
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.