Highlights for Developers:
- Added support for GL Extensions
- GL_ ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic – This extension specifies maximum degree of anisotropy on per texture basis
- GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query - This extension introduces new query types that allow applications to get statistics information about different parts of the pipeline
- GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query - This extension adds new query types which can be used to detect overflow of transform feedback buffers
- GL_ARB_gl_spirv : This extension introduces SPIR-V support in OpenGL
- Better support for Windows* 10 Ambient light sensor framework require nits (light luminance/brightness unit) level support in driver. This interface allows much more precise brightness control and provides operating system to adjust panel brightness based on actual ambient light luminance value (nits) instead of applying mere percentage based values. Details can be found under https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/whitepapers/integrating-ambient-light-sensors-with-computers-running-windows-10-creators-update
- Improved shader cache performance of DirectML metacommands for Microsoft WinML- based applications on 7th Generation Intel® Core processor and higher.
- Functional and performance improvements in Vulkan driver
- New Audio driver 10.26.0.5
- Vulkan version updated 1.1.95
This driver is valid for the product(s) listed below:
- 9 th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, with Intel® UHD Graphics 630.
- 8 th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, with Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics 655 and Intel® UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630.
- 7 th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, with Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6 th Generation Intel® Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® processors, with Intel® Iris® Graphics 540, Intel® Iris® Graphics 550, Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
- Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505 and Intel® UHD Graphics 600, 605 Pentium®/Celeron® Intel UHD 600, 605
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.