- March 31, 2023 - iASL preprocessor now supports full #define macros.
- March 31, 2022 - All Windows* binaries are now digitally signed.
- December 17, 2021 - iASL: Added support for the NHLT, AGDI, and TDEL ACPI.
- June 4, 2021 - iASL: Added support for the PRMT, BDAT, RGRT, SVKL, and IVRS ACPI tables.
- April 1, 2021 - ACPI 6.4 is now supported in ACPICA version 20210331.
- December 17, 2020 - Implementation of support for ACPI 6.4 is underway.
- November 13, 2020 - AcpiHelp: Added an option to display and decode iASL exceptions. The option is -x [Hex Value] where Hex Value is the iASL exception code. If Hex Value is omitted, all iASL exceptions display.
- November 13, 2020 - iASL: Added more information to a namespace dump file (-ln option). In a separate section of the dump file (after the main namespace dump), emit the full pathname for each namespace node, its type, and the ASL filename and line number where it is declared.
- May 28, 2020 - The AcpiNames utility was removed from ACPICA since its functionality was superseded by AcpiExec (a namespace command).
- April 30, 2020 - AcpiNames utility was deprecated.
- August 16, 2019 - iASL: Implemented a new data table compiler flex/bison front end. This change is internal and is not intended to result in changes to the compiled code. For now, invoke this new compiler front end using the -tp option.
- February 15, 2019 - ACPICA Supports ACPI 6.3 in version 20190215.
- January 30, 2019 to February 13, 2019 - ACPI 6.3 was released and is available at United Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) specifications.
- November 10, 2017 - ACPICA supports ACPI 6.2A in version 20171110.
- November 10, 2017 - ACPI 6.2A was released. The ACPI 6.2A specification is available at UEFI specifications.
- May 31, 2017 - ACPI 6.2 was released. The ACPI 6.2 specification is available at UEFI specifications.
- May 31, 2017 - ACPICA supports ACPI 6.2 in version 20170531.
- March 3, 2017 - The ACPICA license within source code modules was updated to include all licenses (Intel, GPLv2, BSD).
- December 22, 2016 - Improved host operating system interface for the AML Debugger.
- August 26, 2016 - AcpiDump for UEFI is available at Downloads/uefi-support.
- July 29, 2016 - Added UEFI support for ACPICA tools and utilities.