Manifest Fields Format Rules
Unsigned Integer Format
- HEXADECIMAL: numbers with '0x' or '0X' prefix, for example, the following numbers are valid: 0xff, 0xFF, 0Xff, 0XFF, 0xFf
- BINARY: numbers with '0b' or '0B' prefix, for example, the following numbers are valid: 0b110, 0B110.
- DECIMAL: numbers that don't have hexadecimal or binary prefix and don't have leading zeros (e.g. 05). treated as decimal, the following numbers are valid: 123, 0
- The number must be decimal (cannot be in HEX/BIN format).
- The integer is in the range [0, 0x7FFFFFFF] (unless mentioned otherwise).
- Set Format