- A fully integrated development environment for developing, executing and debugging trusted applications. The SDK includes different levels of source-level and other debugging features.
- An emulation environment that allows for development and debugging without having the actual firmware and Intel DAL present on the development machine. There is an emulator for each supported version of Intel DAL.
- Documentation, including detailed API documentation, showing how to develop trusted applications and host applications.
- Host system components (services, drivers, DLLs, etc.) These provide the infrastructure for the host side Intel DAL support and functionality, including communications between the host application and the trusted application. There is a set of components for each supported version of Intel DAL.
- Build and packaging utilities for creating fully installable trusted application packages, for use on pre-production (or emulated) machines.