Creating a New Project
- A new project marked with the Intel DAL icon
- A package within the project
- Referenced Libraries: The dal.jar which contains the necessary classes for an Intel DAL trusted application, as well as the Javadoc* documentation for these classes.Note:Projects created on older platforms may contain isdi.jar instead of dal.jar.
- src/: Directory for the project's source files. It includes a main .java file containing the entry point for the application
- A default manifest file, used later when creating the downloadable package. The default values can be changed in the editor.
Using Eclipse* to Create a Trusted Application
- Open Eclipse and select a workspace.
- Select File->New->DAL Applet Project. If you do not have this menu, the Intel DAL Eclipse plugin is not installed.
- In theCreate a new DAL trusted application window, enter the parameters for the new project and clickNext.
- In theCreate a new DAL host applicationwindow, if you want to create a host application as well as a trusted application, indicate this by checking the relevant box and choosing either C++ or C# as the programming language.
- In theRun Configurationwindow, specify what should happen when you press the Run or Debug button in Microsoft Visual Studio*.
- ClickFinishto create your trusted application (and the host application, if you chose it as well).