- Whenever the Thunderbolt™ 3 logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries."
- Whenever the Thunderbolt™ 3 brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries."
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Thunderbolt™ 3 trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Thunderbolt™ 3 mark (e.g., Thunderbolt™ 3 technology).
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Thunderbolt™ 3 technology. No trademark symbol (such as, ®, ™ or SM) should be used with 3.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Always have a space between “THUNDERBOLT” and “3”, such as Thunderbolt™ 3 technology.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Thunderbolt™ 3 trademark.
- The Thunderbolt™ 3 trademark can be incorporated into a third party product name if it’s based off the Thunderbolt™ 3 technology, such as XYZ Thunderbolt™ 3 adapters.
|Thunderbolt™ 3 technology||Thunder Bolt™ 3 technology|
|Thunderbolt™ 3 technology||Thunderbolt 3|
|Thunderbolt™ 3 technology||ThunderBolt™ 3 technology|
|XYZ Thunderbolt™ 3 adapter||XYZ Intel Thunderbolt™ 3 adapter|
|Thunderbolt™ 3 technology ready||Thunderbolt 3 ready|
|Thunderbolt™ 3 technology enabled product||Thunderbolt-3 enabled product|