- Whenever the The Creators Project™ trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: "The Creators Project is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, The Creators Project™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany The Creators Project™ trademark (e.g., The Creators Project™ network)
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: The Creators Project™
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate The Creators Project™ trademark
- Never incorporate The Creators Project™ trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number