This name is used for Stratix V and other generations prior to Stratix 10. Please see usage guidelines for Intel® Stratix® for approved nouns for Stratix 10 and forward
- Whenever the Stratix® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Stratix is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
- Whenever the Stratix® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Stratix and the Stratix logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Stratix® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., Stratix® FPGA). See the above list of approved nouns for the Stratix® name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Stratix® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Stratix® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Stratix® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.