- Whenever the Pentium® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel, the Intel logo, Pentium Inside, and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Pentium® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Pentium® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Pentium® trademark (e.g., Pentium® processor)
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Pentium® trademark
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Pentium® trademark
- Never incorporate the Pentium® trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number
- For products with an assigned processor number, the processor number must follow the processor brand name (e.g., Pentium® T2000 processor)
- Processor number font, size, and color must be treated the same as the rest of the brand text mention
- The use of Intel® in front of the Pentium® trademark is fine as well. The correct use would be Intel® Pentium® processor.
|Pentium® processor||Dual Core Pentium® processor|
|Pentium® processor||Pentium® dual core|
|Pentium® desktop processor E2000||Pentium® dual-core E2000 desktop processor|
|Pentium® mobile processor T2000||T2000 Pentium® dual-core mobile processor|
|ABC system with Pentium® desktop processor||ABC Pentium®-dual-core based processor|