vision processing unit (VPU)
VPU hardware development kit
VPU hardware kit
- Whenever the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X trademark appears, the following footnote must also appear: “ Intel , Movidius, and Myriad are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper Trademark Usage Rules Include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X trademark (e.g., Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X name). See the above list of approved nouns for the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X trademark.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X [noun]. Do not use the registered ® trademark symbol with “Movidius”.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X trademark.
- Never incorporate the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.